This one is simple. We’d like to see your 2020 Ugly Christmas Jumpers!
We are looking for the either the ugliest or funniest Christmas jumpers the UK Brewing industry has to offer. You can either purchase, decorate or draw your jumper- all we ask is that it is FESTIVE!
Attach your pictures on any of our social media platforms in the comments with the hashtag #CharMur for the chance to win. Stripy socks are optional, and creativity is encouraged. All we ask is you are dressed festively!
The First Prize will win a #CharMur (Murphy and Farams!) care package filled to the brim with loads of goodies to make your New Year merry and bright!
Entry to competition costs whatever you can afford with all proceeds going to the @licensedtradecharity- a fantastic charity helping those within the industry to get back on their feet.
Please leave your FULL NAME so we know it is you!
Winners will be announced on the 22nd December @ 10am!
#FAFAFAFAFAFARAMS #CharMur #MurphyChristmas #BrewBetterBeer #WellHopped #BrewerInTheMashtun #UglyChristmasJumper
- Restrictions and conditions
• You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
• Charles Faram and Murphy & Son employees or their families are not eligible.
• Only received on our social media platforms will be permitted.
• Entries received by CharMur after the deadline in the entry details are ineligible, null, and void.
• Charles Faram & Murphy and Son are not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by either company for any reason.
• The judges will be from the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son Marketing teams. The decision of CharMur is final.
• By submitting an application to CharMur, you are agreeing to allow us to use your name for publicity purposes if you are selected as one of the winners. The name and home town of the winners who are selected will appear on the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son websites and social media. No other personal details will be published
• CharMur reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time. Entrants will be notified via the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son websites as well as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• By entering the competition, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions.
Monday 22nd December at 09:00
How to claim your prize
• Winners will be announced at 10:00 on 22nd December 2020
• Successful entrants will be asked to provide a mailing address. The winning items may be sent in more than 1 package.
• A list of the people selected to be judges can be requested by emailing email@example.com, or DM to @charMurXmas on Facebook.
• Charles Faram and Murphy & Son will not be held liable for any existing disability that has become aggravated as a result of the competition or any condition or illness which originated prior to the competition which has required medical treatment preceding such a date. If you are in any doubt as to your ability to take part in the competition then you must consult your doctor, or just don’t do the competition. Keep on scrolling by. We don’t want nasty accidents with knitting needles or anything.