From 9th December 2020, on our social media you will find 12 brainteaser pictures artfully depicting well-known brewery glossary terms. We just want you to work them out and name them.
The First Prize will win a #CharMur (Murphy and Faram’s!) care package filled to the brim with loads of goodies to make your December merry and bright!
Entry to competition costs whatever you can afford with all proceeds going to the @licensedtradecharity- a fantastic charity helping those within the industry to get back on their feet.
You’ve got till 5pm Monday 14th December to email your answers to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org – first with the most (ALL) right answers wins.
#FAFAFAFAFAFARAMS #CharMur #MurphyChristmas #BrewBetterBeer #WellHopped #BrewerInTheMashtun #UglyChristmasJumper
- Restrictions and conditions
• You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
• Charles Faram and Murphy & Son employees or their families are not eligible.
• Only complete and emailed entries will be permitted.
• Entries received by Hannah.email@example.com after the deadline in the entry details are ineligible, null, and void.
• Charles Faram & Murphy and Son are not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by either company for any reason.
• The judges will be from the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son Marketing teams. The decision of CharMur is final.
• By submitting an application to CharMur, you are agreeing to allow us to use your name for publicity purposes if you are selected as one of the winners. The name and home town of the winners who are selected will appear on the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son websites and social media. No other personal details will be published
• CharMur reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time. Entrants will be notified via the Charles Faram and Murphy & Son websites as well as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• By entering the competition, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions.
Monday 14th December at 17:00
How to claim your prize
• Winners will be announced at 10:00 on 22nd December 2020
• Successful entrants will be asked to provide a mailing address. The winning items may be sent in more than 1 package.
• A list of the people selected to be judges can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM to @charMurXmas on Facebook.
• Charles Faram and Murphy & Son will not be held liable for any existing disability that has become aggravated as a result of the competition or any condition or illness which originated prior to the competition which has required medical treatment preceding such a date. If you are in any doubt as to your mental ability to take part in the competition then you must consult your doctor, or just don’t do the competition. Keep on scrolling by.