Robbie and the new type of concentrated hop product It’s been a really exciting brewday today on the pilot plant. We’ve been working away behind
Wellhopped Ltd is the parent company of the group containing Charles Faram & Co Ltd (UK), Hawkins & Floyd Ltd (UK), Charles Faram Inc. (USA). and Charles Faram Brewing Supplies Inc. (Canada).
The group companies supply ingredients, products and advice to the drinks industry.
Telephone: (+44) 01905 830734
The personal data we would like to collect from/process on you is from the list shown below. We will tell you explicitly at the point of collection which data we require, the lawful grounds for processing and the retention time:
|Personal data type||Source|
|Name||Data Subject or Other|
|Address||Data Subject or Other|
|Telephone number(s)||Data Subject or Other|
|Email address||Data Subject or Other|
|Job title||Data Subject or Other|
|Signature on contract||Data Subject|
To meet the contractual obligations entered into by you the client and the data subject.
Purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller
Processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation of the controller
Consent given by you, the data subject
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use will be advised to you at the time we collect your personal data.
Wellhopped Ltd will process and store the personal data in accordance with the company retention period as detailed in the Retention Period Procedure.
At the point that the company’s retention policy has determined that any personal data is to be deleted/destroyed, it is a requirement of the GDPR that removal of data is carried out securely. Wellhopped Ltd destroy personal data as follows:
• Physical documentation is shredded internally once the purpose for which those documents were created is no longer relevant. Archive material is palletised, labelled as ‘Shredding’ and is collected by a contracted third party to be shredded securely.
• Electronic data is deleted from the server location(s)
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you in line with the Subject Access Request procedure and using the Subject Access Request Form.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: if Wellhopped Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Charles Faram and Company Limited or by a third party as described above or about how a complaint has been handled, you have the right to complain to Charles Faram and Company Limited data protection representative, or to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
The details for these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||Data Protection Manager contact details|
|Contact name||Information Commissioner’s Office||Charlie Gorham|
|Address line 1||Wycliffe House||Charles Faram and Company Limited|
|Address line 2||Water Lane||The Hop Store, Monksfield Lane|
|Address line 3||Wilmslow||Newland|
|Address line 4||Cheshire||Worcestershire|
|Address line 5||SK9 5AF||WR13 5BB|
|Telephone||0303 123 1113||01905 830 734|