10th December 2018
This is the latest development brew. A lager single-hopped with Godiva®.
I’ve been itching to brew this beer since smelling the hops green earlier this year.
With top notes of gooseberry, white grape & tangerine, this should be a deliciously fruity, crisp & moreish beer.
- Lemony lager. Very nice
- Stone fruit and citrus aroma working really nicely in the lager style. Very drinkable and would be perfect on a summer afternoon in a beer garden
- Pleasant, easy drinking. Light, hoppy, very slight bitter end
- Refreshing take on lager. Light, delicate and very drinkable
- Compliments the syle and offers a nice alternative to classic lager recipes/character
- Delicious, crisp, dry gooseberry and melon notes
- Good juicy fruit aroma. Nice dry finish and very drinkable